Tuesday 18 January 2011

Repeated Pattern, Repeated Pattern, Repeated Pattern, Two.






Yay, I have printed my two and a half metres of fabric, and I am so happy with it! As the screens were crazy big we worked in pairs to produce our prints, and as I said I am very pleased with how mine turned out. I have enjoyed the whole process from drawing the design, to putting the design onto my koda trace, to setting up the print table and actually printing. In fact I have enjoyed it so much I have asked Neil – our lovely print technician –if I can keep my screen for a little longer to produce at least another sample. I also hope to incorporate print into my project somehow – maybe printing text on to yarn? We shall see how that goes!? But for now here are some pictures of my Repeated Pattern Print sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment