Wednesday 29 February 2012

It All Helps


82 Days

Had a great tutorial today, it was really helpful and has brought me back down to earth in terms of the way I am thinking about everything. Admittedly my head blew a gasket, so the rest of the day was spent making lists so I could let my mind breathe a little!

I also printed and bound little booklets about the shoots I have been doing and been helping with ... The photo shoots I have done of my own work have been very useful when it has come to making decisions on how to do the costumes for my ballet - working out what I do and do not want - and the shoots/films I have been dressing and assisting on have been just as important - in that it is what I want to to when I leave uni and has been developing my experience in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment