Wednesday 4 January 2012

Happy New Year!









So again, over the holiday period I have been useless with updating my blog! But it is a New Year and a fresh start :) , so I will begin my blog in 2012 with some photos from the shoot I did in December.
Having handed in last term and feeling a little lost until results came back, I organised a photo shoot in the woods. Making 6 sets of wings from various materials and using different techniques, my wonderful friends braved the cold at 8am on a Sunday morning. I am so happy with how these photos turned out and enjoyed experimenting with how to portray wings in different ways.
I took most of the photos myself but one my models is a photography student and took some for his portfolio too. The black and white photo from this selection was taken by Mabon Llyr - check out his website http://www.mabonllyr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment