Monday 28 March 2011





So new project has started and I am looking at Swans. I would like to develop it to produce a costume piece - a ballet piece like Swan Lake maybe, but right now I am concentrating on the Swan itself, I am exploring how they move, their feathers, growth etc and will see where it takes me.
We had a drawing workshop to get us started last week and we had to make rules - our groups rules were 'draw without looking at the paper, no black, change scale, draw by taking away, and draw only texture.'
The first image is my drawing without looking at the paper, taking away, and no black.

I have been looking a the feathers and learning about their different functions etc - here are some drawings made by a feather + quink + bleach; and another by using a craft knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment